Developing with Cisco Network Programmability (NPDEV)
Minor revisions have been made to the Developing with Cisco Network Programmability exam topics from v1.0 to v1.1. Candidates scheduled to take the written exam before June 26, 2018, should reference the current v1.0 exam topics. Candidates scheduled to take the written exam on June 26, 2018 and beyond, should reference the new v1.1 exam topics.
Candidates can review the to learn about the minor revisions.
The 300-560 exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to the following:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data handling and formats
- Network controller platforms and protocols
- Device programmability (NXOS-API, ASA-API, IOS (XE/XR))
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Cisco Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Networking Fundamentals
Instructor Led Training
The following Cisco authorized materials may be useful in preparing for certification and can purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, or directly from Cisco Press.